Now, we introduce a few new kinds of transfer paper. It is thin, soft, and breathable. Full color transferred on the media surface, the image quality is more bright and vivid. With a common color inkjet printer, a photograph, a heat transfer machine, you can freely individualize t-shirts, hats, shoulder bags and other garments as uniform for sport clubs, promotional goods for company or souvenirs for the tourist market. So, the transfer paper is very popular in the individuality clothing customized business.
How to tell which heat transfer paper are for light color fabric and dark color fabric?
Heat transfer paper instruction for dark fabric:
1. Do not mirror image.
2. Print the image on the blank side of the transfer paper. (Not the side with blue grid.)
3. Cut-out Design: Do not leave a margin around edge of the image. (Cut along image edge.) Leaving a margin around the image will result in a white border along image.
4. Peel off grid backing paper before pressing.
5. Cold Peel & Wear: After printing, do not lift the silicone paper until the fabric cool completely.
Heat transfer paper instruction for light color fabric:
1. Mirror the image.
2. Print the image on the blank side of the transfer paper. (Not the side with red grid.)
3. Cut-out Design: For best results trim the image before applying to garment.
4. Do not peel off grid backing paper before pressing.
5. Hot Peel & Wear: Peel the transfer immediately after pressing.
1. Keep paper away from high humidity areas and store in cool, dry place. (The paper will curl after moisture, which will affect the printing image.)
2. Before washing, leave the printed item for at least 24 hours. Wash inside out in cold water. Dry at normal heat setting. Do not use bleach, fabric softener or harsh detergents. Do not iron directly over transfer.
For the old kinds of heat transfer paper, they also have to follow these notice.
If you only want to make one heat transfer image, you can ask some online stores of iron on stickers to make one for you, they usually design for free, pro cut for free. All you need is a home iron to transfer the sticker on garments.