Winter decorations cheer up drab windows, and make them look pretty and frosted during the cold dull months.
1. Go to your local craft store and purchase plain white card, silver paper, silver and gold glitter glue, PVA glue, double side sticky plastic, a small paint brush, cheap silver and gold baubles, thin gold or silver ribbon, tinsel, and some window snow spray. You could also buy or find some clear fairy lights.
2. Take some white card, and lightly draw an outline of a snowman on it. Don’t pencil in any features. Cut it out.
3. Carefully draw in the features, such as a scarf, eyes, nose etc using gold and silver glitter glue. Place on some newspaper and allow to dry for a few hours. custom NHL decals stickers
4. String up the fairy lights in the window you’re decorating.
5. Spray window snow in the corners of the window for a frosted affect. Pin up the curtains and pull up the blinds beforehand to avoid any damage to them.
6. Thread the ribbon through the tops of the baubles, and string them up at different levels in the window.
7. Draw some stars onto the silver paper.custom mlb stickers They don’t all have to be the same size. Cut them out carefully.
8. Cut some small squares of double sticky plastic, and peel it. Apply three pieces to the front of each star point. Stick them in the window.
9. When the snowmen are dry, cut and peel some small squares of sticky plastic and apply to the front of them, one piece at the top and one at the bottom. Stick them in the window.
10. Blu-tack a long straight piece of tinsel onto the top of the window, and again at the bottom.
Things You’ll Need
Plain white card
Silver and gold glitter glue
Double side sticky plastic
A small paint brush
Thin gold or silver ribbon.
Window snow spray